Brunching has made day drinking with style completely acceptable and I’m all here for it. The drinks have become just as important as food and there’s really no point in brunching if the drinks aren’t unlimited. So here’s your list for some of the best brunches, with unlimited drinks, for a great price.
Union Bar & Kitchen –Menu
- For $33 you can select a main dish and a side. All you can drink Ancho Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas and/or Bellini’s for 1.5 hours. This brunch goes to 5pm because they know better.
Malt House –Menu
- $18 added on to your entrée gets you 2 hours of unlimited brunch cocktails.
- Pre-fix Brunch for $34.
HK Hell’s Kitchen- Menu
- A serious hidden gem. HK offers unlimited bloody Mary’s, mimosa’s screwdrivers, Bellini’s, or Champagne, with any entrée. You have until 5pm to get lit.
Hotel Chantelle- Menu
- Im not sure what’s better then $.92 cocktails and a rooftop.
- $32 bottomless brunch with entrée. Brunch till 7 on Sunday because duh!
- They have lobster mac and lobster guac :). $32 gets you food and drinks.
- Their last seating for the bottomless brunch is 2pm so get there early.
Angel of Harlem-Menu
- Bottomless rum punch, sangria’s and mimosa’s
- Gives you the option of adding on bottomless drinks for as low as $16.
- $15 to add-on bottomless mimosa’s